How do we create observer callbacks on a cursor? How does a cursor compile the selector to decide whether a changed document should fire the cursor's observer callbacks? And how does a collection notify cursors that a document has been added, removed or changed? In this screencast we'll uncover cursors and observers and use the debugger to get some better intuition about what's going on.
* The Cursor `observe` method
* How do client cursors match documents with the `selector_f` method?
* How do collections store references to cursors?
* How do collections notify cursors of change events and decide which observer callbacks to call?
* <a href="http://www.eventedmind.com/posts/meteor-how-do-client-cursors-work" target="_blank">How do Client Cursors Work</a>
One-On-One Questions or Comments?
Something not making sense, want to share your thoughts or just say hello? I check this daily!