Continuing with the rendering series, in this episode we'll look at the "watch" and "events" annotations applied by calling the Spark.attachEvents method. We'll also see how reactive re-rendering affects event handlers.
There is quite a bit of material here so I tried my best to make it clear. But if there's any uncertainty please don't hesitate to leave a question in the feedback section!
* <a href="http://www.eventedmind.com/posts/meteor-spark-isolate-annotation">Spark Isolate Annotation</a>
* <a href="http://www.eventedmind.com/posts/meteor-spark-annotation-functions">Spark Annotation Functions</a>
* <a href="http://www.eventedmind.com/posts/meteor-rendering-template-functions">Rendering Template Functions</a>
* <a href="http://www.eventedmind.com/posts/meteor-introduction-to-rendering">Introduction to Rendering</a>
* <a href="http://www.eventedmind.com/posts/handlebars-how-it-works">Handlebars - How It Works</a>
One-On-One Questions or Comments?
Something not making sense, want to share your thoughts or just say hello? I check this daily!