Meteor subscriptions and DDP work hand-in-hand. In this screencast we'll look at how subscriptions work, and write a custom DDP client to inspect messages as they come off the wire.
* **0-subscribe-to-mongo-collection**: Set up a basic subscription to a MongoDB collection.
* **1-ddp-client**: Write a custom ddp client to inspect ddp messages off the wire.
* **2-custom-publisher-without-complete**: Write a custom publisher function using the `set` method.
* **3-custom-publisher-with-complete**: Look at the ddp message created when you call `complete` on the subscription.
* **4-custom-publisher-with-unset**: Call `unset` in the subscription and inspect the ddp message.
* **5-subs-with-no-collection**: What happens when the client doesn't have a collection defined?
* **6-subs-with-different-collection-name**: Subscription and collection names can be different.
One-On-One Questions or Comments?
Something not making sense, want to share your thoughts or just say hello? I check this daily!